Monday, June 13, 2011

Halloween Freebies


Halloween is my most favorite time of the year. In September when I walk outside I lift my head and take a deep breath, waiting for that fall smell to fill the air. I create Halloween all year long .I 'm forever on the search for new and interesting things to do that have a Halloween theme. That brings me to the subject of this blog post. As I was searching I kept saying "that will be good to place on my blog for others to find and explore" So I decided to blog while I am searching so I will not forget the sites. So below I will be sharing the things I found from pintables to paper Mache freebies. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and pretend with me. Let's have some Halloween fun.






 


 


http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

The Graphic Fairy is the best site for free vintage images. Just about anything you need you can find on this site and it's FREE (my favorite word) this site has background images, vintage images and craft projects. They have brag Monday where they post other people craft project that used something off the site. You can search for something specific by using her search box. It was easy to find tons of things I loved the only problem was I got side tracked and found myself spending a lot of time on the site just looking! Below are a few examples of the images you will find on this site


 


 

http://ravensblight.com/papertoys.html

This is an awesome site to see. Here you will find free paper crafts that will blow the mind. Ever thought about making a Halloween town, but the cost was too high? Well here you can download and print whole cutouts for haunted houses, coffins, grave stones, games and so much more! This is great for family fun and the best part; you usually have all the supplies right in your home. Below are some examples of this site's content.









 


 






http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/index301.html Another site that offers free paper crafts. Looking at his site makes me want to cut and paste all day. He has the Haunted Mansion theme. Paper models for you to cut and put together. From haunted mansion, graves, backgrounds gingerbread houses .So much to do and see on this site check out the images below to see the things you can get there.


 

http://www.fantasyjr.com/printable-halloween-labels/

Here you can find potion labels and other crafts. Coloring pages. Games mask and cards. Images below


 


 

http://www.stolloween.com/?page_id=3208

If you have never seen stolloween's creations you are in for a treat this is by far the most awesome creator I have seen! His work looks so real and it's paper Mache! He has witched, pumpkins, rats, skeletons, tombstones, I could go on and on. The best part? He has FREE Tutorials on his site showing you how to create these spooky creatures! If you look at nothing else for Halloween at least give him a look. You won't be sorry you took the time. See the Images below of some of his work.


 


 

That's it for today I have went into coffee shock and need to wined down. I will be adding more free content links later for more Halloween fun.


You're never too old to Enjoy Halloween Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment